Monday, January 11, 2016

17 months and counting...

I'm always late posting these blogs but Stassi is 17 months and we can hardly believe how fast each month keeps passing by. I mean, I still just can't wrap my head around the fact that children really DO grow up so fast. 

Stassi at 17 months:
-is a chatter box. She says a ton of words. 
-Loves her sister so much
-Doesn't like to cuddle much unless she's tired
-Has started to scream when she does not want to do something (so much fun *insert sarcasm here*)
-Almost always turns away when someone asks her for a kiss
-Likes to do things by herself. She's extremely independent. 
-Loves swim and is really good at it, especially for her age. 
-Is a lot more shy than she used to be. If she isn't around you a lot or doesn't know you, she clings to mommy and daddy and just watches people. 
-Loves playing (but what child doesn't?)
-Still won't drink milk out of anything except a bottle 
-Actually does really well with Not touching the Christmas decorations and Christmas tree. 
-when she does something she isn't supposed to do I point my finger in the air and wave it back and forth and say "no no Stassi" so now she'll go to do something she knows she shouldn't be doing but then sticks her finger in the air and says "no no"
-Loves to smell feet and make nasty faces
-Does really well in the church nursery/class

Stassi, you are so big and I would love if you could just put yourself on hold for a little bit while my mind catches up BUT since I don't see that happening I'm just going to enjoy you while you grow. We love you our sweet girl. 

{I'll have to add pictures later. I got a new phone and my pictures are on my computer!}

No comments:

Post a Comment